- New Windows Office 2013
- Office 2013 Retail Box - Order this Microsoft Office 2013 home user license for your home or business and you'll get a complete suite of windows office software. Microsoft Word for small business will allow you to process words with amazing efficacy. Plus, this is a great deal because its the best price Microsoft office home and business 2013.
- Office Home and Business 2013 Programs
- Computer and Processor
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard Disk
- 3.0 GB of available disk space
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- Operating system
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card
- In the new read mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading. Fewer menus mean higher focus on your content, accompanied only by tools that add value to your reading.
- Open a PDF in Word, and enjoy editing content, such as paragraphs, lists and tables, as if you created it in Word
- Show your style and professionalism with templates, plus save time. Browse Word templates in more than 40 categories.
- In Excel 2013 each workbook has in its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks at once. It also makes life easier when you're working on two monitors
- You'll find several new functions in the math and trigonometry, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories
- The new Recommended Charts button on the Insert tab lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data. Related types of charts like scatter and bubble charts are under one umbrella
- Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device, such as a Tablet PC or a Windows 8 tablet or slate PC. If you need to share your handwritten notes and care about legibility, OneNote can automatically convert your handwriting to text.
- The improved Send to OneNote tool makes it easier than ever to clip whatever you're seeing on your screen, send a Web page or an entire document to a notebook section, or to jot down Quick Notes that are automatically saved and filed as part of your notebook.
- You can attach just about any computer file to any part of your notes, which stores a copy of the file in your notebook. You can also create or import Excel spreadsheets and Visio diagrams right within OneNote and edit their information in place in your notes.
- Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide. In previous releases, it was difficult to figure out who saw what on which monitor. The improved Presenter View fixes that headache and makes it simpler to work with.
- No more eyeballing objects on your slides to see if they're lined up. Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects, such as pictures, shapes, and more, are close to even, and they also tell you when objects are spaced evenly.
- PowerPoint now supports more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov with H.264 video and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio, and more high-definition content. PowerPoint 2013 includes more built-in codecs so you don't have to install them for certain file formats to work
- The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they're available. From the card, you can schedule a meeting, send an instant message, or give them a call, making it a one-stop-shop for all communication.
- Your calendar can tell you much more than just the time of your next appointment. You can add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions
- Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, and Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) - all conveniently delivered right into your Outlook experience
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 Retail Box - Product Key
Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 7 or later
Availability: In Stock
By Charlie Head from Las Vegas, NV on January 12, 2014
I have 2 PC's. Can I load this software on both? Additionally, how do I determine which RAM card is compatible with my desktop, an eMachine Mdl ET1810?
By Customer Service on January 14, 2014
Answer:This software allows for installation on a single PC.
By Mike from Arizona on August 12, 2016
Is this product licensed for purchase and activation in the United States?
By Customer Service on August 15, 2016
Answer:That is correct. Once ordered, the key is shipped out to your physical address that you may use to activate the copy.
By Mike S from AZ on October 28, 2016
When I purchase this, will you ship me a physical box that contains the PKC?
By Customer Service on October 30, 2016
Answer:That is correct. These are physical copies that are shipped, not digital codes.
By Judy Jenkins from DE on September 19, 2016
Is this product good for more than one year?
By Customer Service on September 20, 2016
Answer:Yes, this is a permanent license key. Once installed, as long as you have it installed on your desktop/laptop, you shouldn't need to worry about yearly renewals.
By Peter Botchis from Vernon CT on December 16, 2016
Not familiar with retail box. Does it have media,key and any documentation included? Is the price $209 and change?
Is this for a 64bit win10 PC.? Thank you
By Customer Service on December 16, 2016
It is only the license card enclosed. You would have to download the software from Microsoft with the license key to be able to install it.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 Software Product Key - 1 user / 1 PC. With this Office Home & Business 2013 key you'll unlock all the tools and software you need to help you create and communicate faster with new, time-saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere. -Product download occurs on Office.com. Details about the download process are listed below.-The latest versions of Microsoft word 2013, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook-One time purchase for the life of your PC; limited to one licensed computer at a time and tr Microsoft AAC0003-3401004 885370451122 MICROSOFT #T5D-01575 Office Home and Business 2013 3264-bit English (No Media 1 License). Microsoft Corporation - And 32/64-Bit Machine Suite Pc "Pro. & 32/64-bit [T5D-01575] -. PC T5D-01575. Key Card 1PC/1User. Software T5D-01575 NA/PR Only Medialess. Box pack 32/64-bit, medialess Win English. Retail Software. SFT OFFICE HOME AND BUSINESS Microsoft Office 2013 Home / Business 32/64-bit, English, Support 1 PC. P/N: T5D-01575