Seagate ST240HM000 Specs
This Seagate 600 Series SATA 6Gbps Solid State Drive will make a great upgrade for your system, whether you have a laptop or a desktop. Replace your old hard drive or add this as boot disk to increase your system speed while maintaining larger storage capacities. This Seagate 600 Series SATA 3 SSD will decrease application loading and system boot times.
- 240GB Solid State Drive
- Hi-Speed SATA 6Gbps Interface
- 2.5Inch Format
- 7mm Height
- 600 Series
- Device Type
- Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Form Factor
- Memory Components
- SATA III
- 70.1mm x 100.45mm x 7mm
- Max Sequential Read
- Up to 530 MB/s
- Max Sequential Write
- Up to 440 MB/s
- 4KB Random Read
- Up to 80,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write
- Up to 70,000 IOPS
- Multi-Level Cell (19nm MLC) NAND Flash storage.
- Serial ATA 3.1 Host Interface (SATA 6Gb/s).
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 530MB/s).
- Parallel flash access channels.
- State-of-the-art on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Native Command Queueing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
- Highly integrated hardware functions.
- Data Set Management with Trim Support.
- Silent operation.
- SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
- Operating Temperature
- 0°C ~ +70°C
- Operating Humidity
- 5% to 95% RH
- Max Shock Resistance
- Seagate 600 240GB SATA III Solid State Drive ST240HM000
Item Number: GQ3345
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): ST240HM000
Compatibility: SATA III, 2.5 Inch Form Factor, 7mm height
Availability: Out of Stock
Seagate 600 240GB SATA III Solid State Drive ST240HM000