Cool off with this Arctic Alumina Ceramic Thermal Compound for CPUs. Introducing Arctic Alumina thermal compound. The first ceramic-based, polysynthetic thermal compound for use betweenamodern high-power CPUs and high performance heatsinks or water-cooling solutions.
- Brand: Arctic Silver
- Made with micronized aluminum oxide and boron nitride.
- Performance exceeding most metal based compounds
- 3 unique shapes/sizes of particles to maximize contact area and thermal transfer
- Available in 1.75g, 3.5g, and 14g sizes
- Application Amount: Enough for 25-35 small CPU cores
- Extended temperature limits: - 40 Degrees C to >180 Degrees C
- Syringe Size: 1.75g
- 2-10 degrees Celsius lower CPU temperatures (over other thermal compounds)
- Pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive.
- Ceramique will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
- Premium Ceramic Content
- Controlled Triple Phase Viscosity
- Absolute Stability
- One (1) Arctic Alumina Thermal Compound
Brand: Arctic Silver
Compatibility: See description