Arctic MX-2 is high performance thermal compound for the computer hardware enthusiast, overclocker, and serious system builders.
- Non-conductive Material
- The carbon micro-particles are highly conductive thermally, but not electrically, so you won't damage your components if you accidentally get it on your parts!
- High Durability
- Does not show decreasing performance over time - lasts at least eight years without re-application!
- 4 Gram Tube
- Density: 3.69 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 2850 poise
- Safe to
- Does not contain any metal particles
- No electrical conductivity or capacitance
- MX-2 ensures that contact to electrical traces, pins and leads
cannot result in any damage
- No curing and no bleeding of the compound are possible
- Does not show decreasing performance over time
- Does not need to be reapplied
- Has a durability of at least 8 years.
- Carbon microparticles-based
- Does not degrade like metal or silicon compounds
- 4g syringe
- One (1) Arctic MX-2 Thermal Grease - 4g
Brand: Arctic Cooling
Compatibility: Heatsinks / CPU / GPU Cores