Universal Dual LCD Monitor Fully Adjustable Desk Mount Stand Fits Two Screens up to 24”, 22 lbs. Weight Capacity per Arm. This dual LCD monitor arm desk mount is easy to use and install! The Monmount LCD-194 one of the best selling pole clamps ever made for mounting! Highly rated stand that features two fully adjustable & pivoting arms with full articulation - allowing you to push/pull your monitors forward toward you, back away from swing them out, flip landscape portrait, more. These stands are designed clamp a so must make sure have lip it can around (see pictures). Take control desktop computing environment in every direction. One of the best features of these mounts is how strong and durable the metal construction is. That means this thing will never bend or break and you'll be using it for years without any issues. Fully articulating for complete control in every direction you will want to move in. Can hold up to 22lbs.
The clamp requires about 2 inches of space to latch on to. We recommend wooden or metal tables for use with these, but you'll find a lot of other surfaces it can mount to. The only type of table you'll want to stay away from would be a thin glass one which could break (especially thinner ones). The best part of the C-Clamp is that you won't have to worry about tipping over or falling down like a freestanding mount may be susceptible to. The mounting plate features standard VESA holes so it will be compatible with almost every screen out there. Heavy Duty and will handle monitors up to 27 inches.
- Monmount LCD-1940
- Dual Monitor Mount
- # of Monitors
- Two (2)
- 1 High x 2 Across
- Monitor Size
- no more than 26" (W) or 34" (H)
- Holds most 14"-22" displays
- Max weight of 22lbs (10kgs) each
- Supports 75mm & 100mm VESA Mounting
- Die-Cast Aluminum
- Arm Adjustments:
Up and Down: Slides up and down on 17" Pole
Forward and Back: Yes
Left and Right: Yes
- Monitor Adjustments
180 Degree Left to Right
180 Degree Up to Down
350 Degree Rotation
- Easy Installation
- There's no easier way to secure two LCD monitors to your desk than with the LCD194 Double Monitor Stand! Assembly takes only a few minutes, and all tools required for the installation are included in the package. The mount clamps easily onto the lip of your desk or table and fits tightly, ensuring that it won't tip or topple.
- Solid Construction
- Made from solid pieces of die-cast metal, this low-priced mount feels like it should cost much more than it does. A single solid pole provides the backbone of this dual-monitor stand, ensuring a solid, secure foundation, and thick, fully articulating arms hold the screens in place. The desk clamp, which attaches the unit to your desk, tightens with large bolts guaranteed to keep your mount in place.
- Highly Adjustable
- Thanks to the mounts highly adjustable arms, this mount allows for a large range of motion for perfect adjustability. Each arm can be articulated forward and back on two joints, and the individual screens can be adjusted up & down, left & right, and rotated laterally a fully 360 Degrees . The screens can be adjusted to eye level by sliding the arms up or down on the 17" pole.
- VESA Compatible
- This mount is fully VESA compliant, making it compatible with virtually every appropriately sized monitor on the market. The monitor mounting bracket has screw holes to accommodate VESA 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm mounting patterns.
- Designed by MonMount
- Holds up to 24 Inch Wide LCD Monitors
- Fully adjustable
- VESA 75mm and 100mm Compatible
- Easy to install with Desk Clamp
- Monmount Dual Articulating Monitor Arms
- 17" Mounting Pole
- Installation Guide
- Mounting hardware
- Allen Wrench key tool
- Monitors NOT included
Compatibility: VESA Compatible LCD Monitors; Holds up to most 22" Screens (See Dimensions)
Packaging: Brown Box