The Syba SD-CF-IDE-BR is an adapter for connecting a compact flash memory card to a 3.5" IDE host interface, aiming at educational sectors, IT development, and the embedded technology enthusiast to enable the use of a compact flash card as an IDE hard drive. No external power needed when used on VIA's EPIA series motherboards. Ideal for applications, such as Linux-based set-top boxes (routers, firewalls), diskless network clients, industrial computers, and any other device requiring rugged solid-state storage.
- Board size: 70mm x 63mm x 0.8mm (W, L, T).
- On-board LED indicators for power-on and compact flash access
- Voltage selection for +3.3V or +5V compact flash
- Master or Slave mode selection
- Power input: +5V, FDD power connector
- Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I, Type II, and Micro-drive
- 40-way (2.54mm) standard IDE connector
- This adapter does NOT support hot insertion of CF cards
- Support Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP Operating System
- Syba IDE to Compact Flash Adapter with Bracket
- User manual
Compatibility: PC & Mac Compatible; IDE; Windows / Mac / Linux