Install a high quality solid-tube compression fitting with the use of solid tubing such as Acrylic, Copper, Stainless Steel, or another type of compatible hard tube. EK-HDC Fitting is a solid-tube compression fitting, designed for use with solid tubing such as Acrylic, Copper, Stainless Steel or any other type of compatible hard tube.
- EK-HDC Fitting
- G1/4" BSP; 4.5 mm Male Thread Length
- Supported Tube
- 12 mm (OD)
- Outer Diamter of a Fitting
- 18.8 mm
- Installed Height
- 17 mm
- Compatible Tubing
- Solid Acrylic-, Copper-, Brass- or Stainless Steel Tube
- Solid-Tube Compression Fitting
- Designed for Solid Tubing
- Secure, Prevents Solid Tube to be Pulled out of fitting
- Barb made of Black Nickel-Plate CNC Machined Brass
- Ring made of Black-Chrome Plated CNC Machined Brass
- Quality O-Rings
- Fully Compatible with EK-CSQ Series (45°/90°) Angled Adapters
- ROHS Compliant
- Please wet the gasket (o-ring) using drops of water prior to installing the solid tube.
- Do not use excessive force when inserting solid tube!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent damage!
- It is mandatory to chamfer the edges of the freshly cut solid tube in order to prevent gasket (o-ring) damage. EK recommends a 0.5mm x 45° chamfer.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- Thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread lenght
- Supported tube: 12mm (OD)
- Outer diameter of a fitting: 18.8mm
- Installed height: 17mm
- Compatible tubing: solid Acrylic-, Copper-, Brass- or Stainless St
Brand: EK Water Blocks
Compatibility: 12mm G1/4, EK-CSQ series (45°/90°) angled adapters