With Tripp Lite's category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications.
- Meets category 6 cabling standards.
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
- Length: 30 ft. / Color: Blue / Connectors: RJ45 male
- Drastically reduce impedance & structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire.
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair solid UTP
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
- Available in other colors and lengths
- 30-ft. Cat6 Blue Gigabit Patch Cord Snagless Molded
Brand: Tripp Lite