Aerocool Fan Controller with USB 3.0 and Audio/Mic (StrikeX-X1000) AeroCool StrikeX-X1000 Fan speed controller with LEDs indicator. Control up to 5 Fans with easy radio dial button to adjust fan speed between 0 RPM to Maximum speed. With built in safety fuse to prevent over powered damaged and fan fail alarm warning. Connectors: 5 x 4-pin Molex connectors. Support fan up to 25 watts per channel. Include 2 x USB3.0, Audio and Mic Ports. Include 4 screws and 2 spare fan cables. Dimension: 148.6(W) x 42.5(H) x 65(D) mm = 1 x 5.
Take control of your PC's cooling with the AeroCool X-1000 StrikeX Fan Controller! Fitting into your 5.25" drive bay, this 5-channel fan controller also includes two USB 3.0 ports and two 3.5mm audio jacks. This 0-12V fan controller can run fans at full power or cut off power to your fans entirely.
- 5 Channels - 0-12V, Max. 25W
- Front Panel Features
- 2x USB 3.0 Ports
Headphone & Microphone Jacks
- Form Factor
- 5.25" Drive Bay
- USB 3.0 Support
- Add USB 3.0 ports to the fron tof your case and enjoy superspeed transfers of up to 5 GB/s
- Safety Fuse
- The build in safety fuse protects damage to your components from overpowering
- Fan Failure Alarm
- If one of your fans fails, you'll find out before your components overheat
- AeroCool StrikeX Fan Control Panel
Compatibility: USB 3.0