Tripp Lites TLP1008TEL offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations, PCs, telecom systems, home electronics and other sensitive equipment. The TLP1008TEL features 10 outlets, an 8-ft. cord with a space-saving right-angle plug, and diagnostic LEDs to warn of suppressor damage. The unit has a surge suppression rating of 2395 joules to shield equipment from line noise and the strongest surges. Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment.
- Brand: TRIPP LITE
- Model: TLP1008TEL
- Outlets: 10 + TEL
- Outlet Types: NEMA 5-15R; Built-in RJ11 jacks
- Cord Length: 8 Feet (right-angle plug)
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Output Amperage Capacity: 15
- Output Watt Capacity: 1800 Watts
- AC Suppression Joule Rating: 2395 Joules
- EMI/RFI Noise Filter: Up to 40dB
- Clamping Voltage: 150 Volts - RMS
- Protection Modes: Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression
- Color: Black
- Unit Dimensions: 2.00" x 5.25" x 12.00"
- Unit Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- 8 Feet
- 10 Outlets
- 2395 joules
- 1800 Watts
- TLP1008TEL Protect It! 10-Outlet Surge Protector, Black Housing
- RJ11 telephone cable, 6 ft.
- User's manual
Brand: Tripp Lite
Compatibility: 120V Input