StarTech.com 60x25mm High Air Flow Dual Ball Bearing Computer Case Fan w/ TX3 - 60mm 5000rpm. Two bearings for highest performance, longest life. 3PIN power connector. This fan lets you add additional chassis cooling with a high airflow rate. 3-pin connector has a built in tachometer. This 6cm x 2.5cm (5000 RPM) helps prevent computer systems from overheating, thereby increasing efficiency and stability. The fan features a built-in sensor that sends signals to your motherboard for a high-performance solution that can help avoid overheating & system failure. Ensures reliability, longer life, and allows for easy monitoring of the performance.
- 60x25mm (6cm x 2.5cm)
- High Air Flow Computer Case Fan
- 5000 RPM
- Prevent computer systems from overheating
- Increasing efficiency and stability
- TX3 connection
- Built-in tachometer that sends RPM signals to your motherboard
- Fan Speed (rpm): 5000 rpm
- Air Flow: 26.5 CFM
- Noise Levels: 30 dB
- Connectors: 3-pin TX3
- Physical Characteristics
- Material: Plastic Fan Enclosure
- Fan Diameter: 60 mm
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 2.4"
- Depth: 0.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.92 oz
- Replaces a non-functional or a noisy fan in a PC
- Dual Ball Bearings
- Increased airflow, reliability and longer life
- A dual ball bearing design ensures reliability and longer life
- A built-in tachometer allows for easy monitoring of the fan performance
- Higher performance fan with Increased air flow for warmer environments or higher performance components
- 3-pin connector with tachometer wire
- Higher speed 5000 RPM operation
- Startech 60x25mm High Air Flow Dual Ball Bearing Computer Case Fan w/ TX3
Compatibility: 3-pin Fan Power; 60mm