The Gigabyte Z370XP SLI and the Intel i5-8600K are the perfect pair for your overclocking and performance needs. With the board you have Smart Fan 5, Dual M.2, Amp-Up Audio, USB 3.1, and Multi-Graphics Support. Smart Fan 5 equips this board with 5 Fan/Water Pump Connectors and 6 temperature sensors to ensure you your system is running cool. Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 slots and the board is Intel Optane ready as well. And support for 2-Way SLI / 3-Way CrossFire multi graphics. The CPU will give you a base clock of 3.60 GHz but can be turned up to 4.30 GHz, but can be pushed even farther by overclocking the chip. For the graphics you will get Intel's UHD Graphics 630. And a CPU cooler will be supplied as well.
- Name: Core i5-8600K
- Model: BX80684I58600K
- CPU Socket Type: LGA 1151 (300 Series)
- # Of Cores: 6-Core
- Core Name: Coffee Lake
- Thermal Design Power: 95W
- Cooling Device: Cooling device not included - Processor Only
- Operating Frequency: 3.6 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 4.3 GHz
- Integrated Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Model: GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI
- CPU LGA 1151 (300 Series)
- Chipset: Intel Z370
- Number Of Memory Slots: 4×288pin
- Maximum Memory Supported: 64GB Max.
- Channel Supported: Dual Channel
- PCI Express 3.0 x16:
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed,
be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is
populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2Q_32G connector. The PCIEX4 slot
will become unavailable when an SSD is installed in the M2Q_32G connector.
- PCI Express x1: 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
- SATA 6Gb/s: 6 x SATA 6Gb/s
- Max LAN Speed: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Form Factor: ATX
- Video Out: 1 x HDMI port