This Seagate SkyHawk ST6000VX0023 Internal Hard Drive provides a storage capacity of 6TB and a cache of 256MB. For performance, this 3.5" drive connects to your system via a SATA III interface and delivers transfer rates of up to 195 MB/s. Furthermore, it sustains recording from up to 64 HD cameras and is compatible with systems sporting over 8 bays. It's aimed for 24/7 video surveillence applications, minimizing dropped frames and downtime vs a normal drive. The ST6000VX0023 hard drive from Seagate features 6TB of storage size in a 3.5" form factor. This drive connects to your system via the SATA 6 Gb/s interface so make sure you have an available port on your compatible motherboard. Advanced features of this HDD include a 256MB cache/buffer and 5900 rotational spin rate.
- ImagePerfect firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24x7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- SATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Up to 14TB or over 9345 hours of HD video storage support an increased number of HD cameras and allows longer data retention periods.
- 1M hours MTBF represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
- Seagate SkyHawk 6TB 256MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s Internal Hard Drive
Compatibility: SATA III