WD Blue 3D NAND utilizes Western Digital 3D NAND technology with enhanced reliability. Featuring a 25% lower active power draw than the previous WD Blue SSDs, allowing longer production times before recharging your laptop. It performs at up to 560MB/s sequential read speed and up to 530MB/s sequential write speed, giving your most demanding computing applications a huge speed advantage when compared to the traditional hard disk drives. Free downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty giving you confidence in choosing the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD for your desktop or laptop computer.
- Brand: Western Digital
- Series: Blue
- Model: WDS250G2B0A
- Device Type: Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Capacity: 250GB
- Memory Components: 3D NAND
- Interface: SATA III
- Max Sequential Ready: Up to 550 MBps
- Max Sequential Write: Up to 525 MBps
- 4KB Random Read: Up to 95,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: Up to 81,000 IOPS
- MTTF: Up to 1.75M hours
- Power Consumption (Idle):
- Power Consumption (Active)
52mW (Avg. Active Power)
2,200mW (Max Read Operating)
2,250mW (Max Write Operating)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C ~ +85°C
- Max Vibration Resistance:
Operating: 5.0 gRMS, 10-2000 Hz
Non-operating: 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 Hz
- Height: 7.00mm
- Width: 69.85mm
- Depth: 100.20mm
- Weight: 37.40g
- Award Winning WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD.
- Capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability.
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability.
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data.
- WD Blue 3D NAND 250GB 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive
Brand: Western Digital
Compatibility: SATA III