Fan splitter cable allows you to connect two fans to a single pin header on your motherboard. Only one of the male connectors has the full 4-pin structure for complete PWM function (the other is 3-pin with speed detection pin not present), thus there will be no interference when using two PWM fans. And the cable is fully sleeved for a clean, professional look inside your chassis.
- Computer case fan splitter, PWM cable duplicator, sleeved, black.
- PWM Case fan splitter connects 2 PWM case fans to a single motherboard fan header.
- Case fan splitter Y-cable is 12 inch long in total.
- Strong and durable black sleeved cable, tough and heavy duty cables
- Compatible with 3 pin Case Fan and 4 pin PWM Case Fan.
- Battleborn 12inch 4-Pin Fan Power Splitter Cable - FM/M - 1ft Fan Y Cable
Compatibility: 4-pin to 4-pin