The Thermaltake Riing 14 LED 140mm Case Fan is designed to effectively cool your computer system and features a blue LED ring that is visible from all sides and angles. It is outfitted with Concentrated Compression fan blades that focus the inner weaker circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress the air. To help achieve a better static pressure, Thermaltake has equipped the Riing case fan with a wind blocker frame to direct the airflow towards the middle section of the blades and block pressure from escaping. For reducing the sounds produced by the fan's blades, it comes with a hydraulic bearing and integrated anti-vibration pads. Furthermore, the low-noise cable can further reduce the noise level by up to 21%.
- Great Thermal Image Test Result: Compared to the standard case fan, the combination of three Ring radiator fans and RL360 radiator delivers 40% better cooling performance. (Inlet and outlet temp. are 49 and 44.5 in respective, T= 4.5)
- Concentrated Compression Blade: Custom designed for high-static pressure requirements of demanding applications like radiators, the CCB is engineered to focus the inner circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress.
- Wind Blocker Frame: To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, this reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound by creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping.
- Patented Circluar LED
- Hydraulic Bearings
- Max Airflow: 12/14 40.6/51.1CFM.
- Max Speed: 12/14 1500/1400RPM.
- Rated Voltage: 12V.
- Fan Height: 25mm.
- Connection: 3-pin.
- Noise: 12/14 24.6/28.1 dBA.
- LNC Cable: 12/14 18.7/22.1 dBA.
- 1400 RPM
- 1000 R.P.M (with LNC) 51.15 CFM
- 28.1 dB-A
- 22.1 dB-A (with LNC)
- Thermaltake Riing 14 Series High Static Pressure 140mm Circular Blue LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan CL-F039-PL14BU-A
- Four (4) coarse thread screws for chassis installation.
Compatibility: See Description