Cooler Master HTK-002 0.01g Thermal Paste. Apply this Cooler Master Silicone Thermal Grease to your CPU before installing your heatsink to boost the effectiveness of the heatsink dissipating the heat from the CPU. The HTK-002-U1 thermal paste will get the job done and create a strong contact for years and years to come. Suitable for CPU, chipsets on Mainboard, VGA card, etc. Easy to use. Zif Socket Templates ensure correct applying area with various CPU socket types. Produces an even layer when using applicator. Dielectric.
- Boost Heat Dissipation
- Increase the effectiveness of your heatsink and extend the life of your CPU by applying this thermal compound to CPU before installation.
- Viscosity (@25 Degrees C)
- 1400 P
- Specific Gravity
- 2.63 g/cm3
- Bulk Thermal Conductivity
- >4.5 W/m-K
- Thermal Impedance
- ~0.02 C-in/W
- Volume Resistivity
- 5.0 x 10^15
- Dielectric Constant: 4.4 at 100k Hz
- Dissipation Factor 0.02 at 100k Hz
- Dielectric Strength: 550 volts/mil; 21.7 kV/mm
- Suitable for CPU, chipsets on Mainboard, VGA card, etc.
- Easy to use.
- Zif Socket Templates ensure correct applying area with various CPU socket types.
- Cooler Master HTK-002-U1 2.37g Thermal Grease CPU Heat Sink Compound
- Zif Socket Templates for Socket A, 7, 370, 453
Brand: Cooler Master
Compatibility: CPU, Heatsink